Sunday, March 15, 2009

6 Nations week 4

No recommendations this weekend I'm afraid just a few ideas. With Cheltenham and moving to England taking most of the attention this week I haven't had the time to research.

I backed Ireland -6.5pts yesterday myself which obviously came up, albeit with some nail biting involved. England v France is certainly an interesting game. Looking at the form lines Wales have probably showed they aren't the side they were last year in losing to France who looked much better with Parra at scrum half, still France only seem to have one big game followed by a disappointment.

Le Rostbiffs love to ruin France's day however I find they are too short at 2.16. What is interesting is that fact that most bookies have France -2 at 1.91 while you can back them for a straight win at 1.96 on Betfair. You are getting a strong 20% better price on Betfair which you don't see that often for the Betfair rugby markets. I'll be taking advantage of it anyway as I think France will win as they need something out of this season.

If you did fancy France to really open up and play the 3.5 for France -10 on Ladbrokes might also be tempting. Also worth a tickle is Flood v Trin Duc, click here to view market. With England most likely to concede another raft of penalties Trin Duc is a decent shot to come out top at 2.04-2.2.

Best of luck.

2 comments:

  1. Hello

    nice blog!

    if you like to exchange links
    leave me a comment

    rc
    trading tennis blog
    http://tradingtennis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have added a link
    cheers

    rc
    trading tennis blog

    ReplyDelete